Saturday, August 8, 2015

Aloha Hawaii

                   

About a week ago I looked out the window of an airplane to see the small (but much bigger than I thought) island of Oahu. My new home-to-be. The butterflies and excitement were so strong I could barely handle it. I was 3,000 miles away from home, not knowing one person on the entire island. I was overwhelmed.

 
I made it to my dorm and started setting up my new life. My room mates welcomed me and we became fast best friends. Life is different here. People are different here. The air is thicker and wetter here ((I LOVE the humidity)). There are palm trees everywhere you look. The beach is only a block away from my house and I go there everyday. Everything is green and gorgeous here. I love it already.

No comments:

Post a Comment