Tuesday, September 22, 2015

JAM OUT

music is life so I thought I'd share some of my favorite summer songs. hope ya jam as hard as I do hehe.
    • Mind Your Manners - Chiddy Bang
    • Alligator - The Babies
    • ILYSB - LANY
    • Electric Love - Borns
    • Say My Name - Odesza
    • Hollywood - RAC
    • Electric Feel - MGMT
    • Wonderin Why - Aer
    • I’m Good - The Mowglis
    • Good Day - Nappy Roots
    • King Kunta / Backseat Freestyle - Kendrick Lamar
    • This Could Be Us - Rae Sremmurd
    • Gooey - Glass Animals
    • All Of Me - Tanlines
    • I Would Do Anything For You - Foster the People
    • Chocolate / Girls  -  The 1975
    • The Sound of Sunshine - Michael Franti
    • All of the People - Panama Wedding
    • Good Vibrations - The Beach Boys
    • Hawaiian Rollercoaster Ride - Mark Keali'i Ho'omalu
    • How We Do It - LIGHTS
    • Float On - Modest Mouse
    • Walkin On a Dream - Empire of the Sun
    • Love On Top - Beyonce
    • Carried Away -  Passion Pit
    • Cheap Sunglasses - RAC
    • Movements - Pham



No comments:

Post a Comment